Class is in Session


I did something wrong on 3 out of 4 trades today. Even though my first two trades were winners I didn't let my profits run by trailing my stop. I have a negative P&L today because I didn't manage my winners correctly. The third trade, even though it was a loser, is the only trade that I managed correctly. The trade simply didn't work and hit my stop. On the last trade I'm classifying the mistake I made with it as being too impatient. I got in too early but I did a good job recognizing this fact and I got out with a small loss instead of letting it hit me with a full stop out.

I would have liked to see more resilience on my part after the 4th trade. A Long re-entry after another failed push down would have given me another chance to prove that I actually do let my profits run!

Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment