LOL

10.08.09

I made over 90 trades today. Mostly losses. Not gonna post the charts because w/ over 90 trades on a chart you know its just a mess.

I've recently felt very lost as a trader.

Lets see if I can find some balance.

3:49 PM EST - Update - Change of heart. Below are the charts from today. Silliness everywhere. But I have some positives I can take away from it all. The most important is I knew going into it I was going to be trading dangerously and continued to drop my position size down to even smaller levels.

This blog has been a documentation of extremes. When I first began the blog I could hardly put on a trade because of fear. Then I began putting on trades but cutting my profits so quickly that it's as if I didn't even put the trade on to begin with. Over the past few days I've put on every trade imaginable.

Lets see if I can find some balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment