+ 6 pips = + $68.98

06.23.10

I've weathered the storm. Today could easily have been a losing day and I would still proclaim that I've weathered the storm. My mentality was in check the entire day today. Please see an update to yesterday's post to find what was the source of my problem.

I was busy with various things this morning before I had to get ready for work so I wasn't able to trade my full time slot. Regardless, it felt really good to have my confidence and clarity back. The past week-ish or so had been a challenge. But having had experienced clarity and confidence concerning the markets in the past it was much easier this time to right my ways.

2 comments:

  1. Agree, focus is very important.

    On a different topic, ignore my comment if you don't like it: I think you are just lucky today that you are on the short side with a down trending day, at least it's downtrend in the time you were trading. All 3 of your trades are shorts and you couldn't get the winner run, that's your biggest problem. Of course being able to trade with the trend is a million $ question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RCM - Yes, my biggest challenge regarding trading right now is definitely the balancing act between giving my trades time to workout versus cutting profits too quickly.

    What days am I lucky and what days am I skilled? Everyday is a mix of luck & skill....everyday.

    ReplyDelete