+15.38 = + $76.90

09.30.10

I'm wrapping up the month of September + 54.55 pips.

My main area of improvement this month was being able to hold onto winning trades longer than I have in the past. Over the past week I've seen improvement in avoiding max-loss days & going into next month my main focus will be on the following.

  • Continuing to hold onto my winning trades as long as reasonably possible
  • Avoiding max-loss days
  • Reducing the # of marginal trades I take
The second and third points go hand in hand while the first point has probably been my biggest challenge as a trader.

Today I took two marginal trades and one good trade. The first and last trade are the marginal trades and the middle trade is the good one.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. Congratulations on a top month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I keep honing my skills an inching my way towards the goal slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete