+ $59.30 : 19.7 pips

9.9.11 cont.

I took this final trade of the day the same reason I took the previous 5 losers in a row - because it looked decent to me. It seems though it could have easily been my 6th loser in a row but instead it was a winner that wiped out all my losers.

Ok. So now all I have to do is be more selective with my trades to reduce the number of losers! Well, my experience with that idea so far has not lead me any where positive. I start second guessing, waiting for too much confirmation & missing moves entirely.

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually but damn can this sh*t be frustrating in the mean time =)



Here is some happy going into your weekend - 









2 comments:

  1. Yes, Grace is one of the most consistently funny people on the internet IMO. haha.

    ReplyDelete