The Next Level

Today I had 1 trade Short at 1.6499 for +11 pips on 30K.

I've been trading long enough to know the way I've been trading lately isn't gonna cut it. I've only been blogging for a week but its plain to see I go Long/Short when price is making new High/Low. The main issue I'm having is I'm not giving my trades time to work in my favor.

Today's trade I executed well enough. Price wasn't able to make a new low after the initial push down so I exited the trade. However there were 2 more entries I should have taken as price continued to make is way downward that I didn't take because I fell asleep. Those were 2 opportunities that I could have used to continue my development as a trader and put into practice trade management lessons learned!!

I'm motivated to do better next week.

Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment