Trading Psychology


I didn't trade again today. So it's officially an emergency. Yesterday I was lazy. Today I allowed some negative material I read on the internet to get me down and take me out of my trading mindset.

The material I read on the internet yesterday was posted by a person under the guise of being "helpful" or that they were "telling it like it is". I'm sure the post was helpful for someone and whatever. Not for me though.

I know I can pull positive pips from this market. In fact I've been doing so for about a year now. I'll be positive at the end of every week. If not, then I'll be extremely close to it.

Whats really irritating is when a person speaks their limitations as if it is THE limitation of whats possible. I'm disappointed that I allowed that negative crap to seep into my mind for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment