Today Doesn't Count

Connectivity issues during an important part of my trading day leads me to not count this day at all. Irritating because I'm fairly certain I would have been reporting another nice result today had I had the opportunity to trade after the 7AM news announcement.

I'm also fairly certain that the connectivity issues were Oanda's and not mine. I have two different internet connections. One I pay for and one that's free. Both were working well. I haven't had any problems with Oanda since I started using them in the summer of last year so I'm betting they'll fix whatever happened and it'll be smooth sailing from here on out.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I happened to be considering Oanda this morning with a demo account..

    Hope everything's fine for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was just an inconvenient fluke.

    ReplyDelete