-11.3 pips = ($11.30)

09.22.09

7 Trades - 1 Win - 6 Losses

All my trades today were in the first hour and a half. I didn't do a good job of identifying the markets slow pace today and I paid the price for it. Wiped out nearly 3 days pip total in a very short period of time. Wiped out my winning streaks total gain only because I increased trade size yesterday to $1 per pip.

After the first hour and a half debacle I attempted to find good trades but I was scared because I didn't want to dig myself any deeper.

In general the current challenges I'm facing are being patient with my trades & tightening my entries. What I mean when I say tightening my entries is that once I've identified a short-term direction placing my entries just above price while price is pulling back.

As a reminder I wouldn't have even come close to wiping out 3 days pip total today had I executed my trades better over the past 3 days. I know what I need to focus on to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment