Blah - Gotta do better

No real trades today. With the interest rate announcement coming out today I was thinking that it was going to be another slow day like yesterday. Looking back I don't see any reason why I should have treated today's session any different. The market still moved up and down and there was opportunity.

I made some trades today trading at 1 cent per pip. Experimenting... ended down 4 pips. What I found interesting while trading 1 cent per pip is that I'm still extremely impatient with my winners and my impulse is to cut them quickly and take the profit. I've really got to focus on relaxing once my trade has been triggered.

I became a little frustrated at myself after the news announcement because I was planning on taking some normal sized trades but I allowed myself to be distracted by a phone call.

Everything will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment