+3.13 pips = 47 cents



09.11.09

4 Trades - 3 Wins - 1 Loss

My focus today was better.

My resilience today was better.

My discipline was good.

My patience needs some work.

I've overcome my hesitancy to put on a trade. I've also been able to bounce back from a losing trade and immediately take the next trade. The next component I'm going to improve is my patience with winning trades. Right now I'm cutting my winning trades as fast as I'm cutting my losing trades. I don't need every trade to be a +20 pip winner. What I'm looking for are my winning trades to usually fall into the range of +8 to +14 with occasional trades that are +15 and over.

I've read and heard about short-term traders that can count the number of losing days they have in a year on one hand. This is what I'm striving towards. It's been a long journey so far but I feel like I'm almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment