+3 pips = 45 cents


09.16.09

3 Trades - 2 Wins - 1 Loss

Today is my 5th winning day in a row. I told myself every 5 winning days in a row I'm going to increase position size. However I'm going to have to override my previous decision and leave my position sizing where it is currently.

Without making an adjustment to how quickly I cut my losses and before I can start to incrementally increase my position sizing I need to get better at letting my profits run. In order to accomplish this I need to get rid of the last bit of hesitation still remaining that's not allowing me to act as decisively as I should. I know a new level of profitability awaits as long as I can get rid of the last bit of fear that's causing me to hesitate.

Tomorrow on the 5 second chart I'm going to make an adjustment. I'm going to chart the Ask Price and then I'll price overlay the Low Bid. The chart will visually represent the same thing as the min/max chart and I like the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment