+6.1 pips = 91.5 cents




09.17.09

5 Trades - 4 Wins - 1 Loss

I really do feel like I'm close to solving my problem. It's been a difficult one too! I must continue to cut losses quickly. But how do I balance cutting losses quickly while letting my profits run some more?

For instance today's first trade I'll continue to do the same thing every time. I knew if price didn't immediately push comfortably past my entry then I was out. However my second, third and fourth trades all deserved a little bit more time. My entries on those trades could have been tighter as well.

I read a blog post yesterday written by a very experienced trader whom reiterated that he continues to make mistakes everyday after many years of trading. I think this is my answer; keep at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment